Zyra's website //// Barclays Travel Insurance //// Barclays Life Insurance //// Barclays Bank //// Barclays Home Insurance //// Barclaycard Business //// Insurance //// Car Insurance //// Barclays Life Insurance //// Site Index
BARCLAYS Car Insurance
Why not insure your car with Barclays Car Insurance? If you bank with Barclays, you may also want to insure your car with them, but you don't have to own a Barclays Bank Account!
Barclays Car Insurance
The Barclays Motor Insurance Policy protects your motor vehicle, comprising Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft cover, and has the following points about it:
Barclays Motor Insurance:
* Quality cover at a competitive price
* Cover arranged quickly and easily
* 24 hour, 365 day claims helpline and legal advice
* Cover for replacement locks, your windscreen and personal effects up to £150
* Up to 70% no claims discount
* 10% online discount
* Quality repairs fully guaranteed to three years
* Vehicle cleaned inside and out before return
* Breakdown cover option
* Courtesy car available for additional premium
*Cover for driving in Europe available as an extension to the existing policy and for an additional premium
* Comprehensive cover and third party, fire and theft
The details on this page were correct at the time of publishing (2007/08/24), but for a full set up up to date details on Barclays Motor Insurance, you should visit the Barclays Insurance site via the link coming up next. Last time I looked there was 10% discount for signing up online.
If you have been tempted by this, here's the link:
The Link was Here to go to The Place!
https://www.barclaysgeneralinsurance.co.uk/Motor affiliate program is with OMG UK
A shame it is, that this page has had to be bunged up, but the affiliate program they had with OMG has mysteriously disappeared. We hope it comes back. In the meantime, please see other insurance companies but especially those for Car Insurance